It is essential that we have a complete and current record of your details.
How we use this information:
- To disseminate to retailers and trading partners with details of your book(s) to provide information to potential buyers.
- This information enters the public domain and helps retailers, readers, and reviewers to find your books.
- We display it on our website(s) to help people make decisions about purchasing your books.
- In Press Releases, posts, blogs, and other means electronically or in print, with the purpose of promoting you and your books.
- We NEVER sell mailing lists or pass on confidential information to third parties unless legally compelled to do so.
- If someone contacts us to get in touch with you, we will forward their enquiry to you, we won’t give out any details that you haven’t consented to make public.
- We comply with GDPR rules and take the security of your data seriously.
- Bios may be edited according to the context in which they are used.
- The full version will be on your page on wordcatcher.com for you to check.
How to complete this form:
- The information you provide is primarily for your identity as an author / illustrator / etc.
- Make the information relevant to your work as an author / illustrator / etc.
- We don’t want a CV; we do want a compelling story of your background to writing / illustrating / etc.
Information for internal use only is marked: ±
We only ever ask for information that we need – please complete in full.
We know some of you have a sense of humour, but if you put joke answers they may end up being disseminated.