This is the seventh in our 12 Days of Christmas series of posts detailing how Wordcatcher Publishing Group Ltd plans to meet the ten commitments it signed up to as a signatory to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals Publishers Compact.
7. Advocating to customers and stakeholders
The seventh commitment we have made is a pledge to advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals to our customers, authors, illustrators and other contributors.
We will do this through:
- our posts on our websites
- our posts on social media
- inviting articles from our contributors (you can submit an article here)
- inviting submissions and publishing titles with sustainability and equality themes
- encouraging comments on posts to further discussions
- internal communications (emails and other forms of messaging)
- asking our contributors to share the UN goals and to make sustainability a part of their marketing and communications with their readers
In case you missed it, here is yesterday’s post about out how we will be raising awareness of the Sustainability Development Goals among our suppliers.
Join in the conversation on social media with the hashtag #SDGPublishersCompact.